Our services collecting your personal information
- Download manuals
- Contact Form
Examples of personal information we will collect
- Your company name
- Address, Phone number
- E-mail address
Other information regarding our products
Accepting customer opinions and inquiries, and responding to such opinions and inquiries; Implementation and operation of services.
To conduct questionnaires concerning products or services.
To provide information about products or businesses that customers are interested in.
Review, development, and launch of new services provided by Shizuoka Seiki to customers.
To improve our services to make them more user-friendly.
To analyze and collect statistics on customers using our services.
Activities related to the above.
To achieve other purposes of use that were clearly indicated at the time of acquiring the personal data of customers.
In addition, we use the video streaming function of YouTube on our website. Cookies issued by third parties such as these social media platforms are used to track information that is provided by customers or is obtained from customers’ use history.
Performance of contractual obligations: This is when Shizuoka Seiki needs to process your personal data in order to perform a contract entered into with you.
Consent: This is when Shizuoka Seiki receives consent from the customer for processing personal data.
Legal obligations: This is when Shizuoka Seiki needs to comply with legal obligations.
Legitimate interests: This is when processing of the customer's personal data is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by Shizuoka Seiki or by a third party, provided that the customer's interests and fundamental rights are not overridden by the above interests.
Subcontractors: This is when the processing of personal data is necessary for the execution of operations relating to Shizuoka Seiki’s outsourcing of operations to a third party.
Regarding access to the server from outside, Shizuoka Seiki does not allow any accesses from outside.
We seek to protect your personal information against unauthorized accesses using firewalls and virus detection systems and use the SSL protocol to encrypt and secure transmitted data.
- The right to acquire information related to the processing of the customer's personal data and the right to access the personal data held by Shizuoka Seiki with respect to the customer.
- The right to request the correction of any inaccurate or incomplete personal data of the customer.
- The right to request that Shizuoka Seiki erase your personal data under certain circumstances, including, but not limited to, the following circumstances:
- when Shizuoka Seiki is no longer required to retain your personal data in the light of the purpose for which it collected the personal data;
- when Shizuoka Seiki may process personal data only with the consent of a customer and the customer withdraws the consent;
- when you object to Shizuoka Seiki's processing of personal data based on legitimate interests and Shizuoka Seiki's legitimate interests do not prevail over your own interests, rights, and freedoms.
- The right to require Shizuoka Seiki to restrict Shizuoka Seiki's processing of personal data under certain circumstances, including, but not limited to, the following circumstances:
when you challenge the accuracy of your personal data (only for the period Shizuoka Seiki needs to confirm its accuracy);
when Shizuoka Seiki no longer needs the personal data (excluding cases where Shizuoka Seiki needs the personal data for bringing, exercising or defending legal claims);
If you object to Shizuoka Seiki's processing of personal data based on legitimate interests (only for the period necessary to determine whether the legitimate interests of Shizuoka Seiki prevail over their own interests, rights and freedoms).
- The right to object to Shizuoka Seiki in relation to the processing of the customer's personal data.
- The right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable form and/or to require Shizuoka Seiki to transfer such personal data directly to the recipient to the extent technically feasible, when processing personal data is based on your consent and other grounds are not applicable. Please be aware that this right is only permitted for personal data provided by you to Shizuoka Seiki
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Please note, however, that Shizuoka Seiki may continue processing your personal data if it can rely on another legal basis.
4-1 Yamana-cho, Fukuroi-shi, Shizuoka-ken 437-8601 JAPAN